Back Rotation Stretch
To relieve the low back ache from sitting too long in a chair.
Sit back into the chair. Face forward and cross your right leg over your left.
Put your left hand on your right knee, and gently pull toward your left side while slowly turning your head and shoulders to the right. Keep turning until you see over your right shoulder. You will feel a stretch in your back.
Hold for 20s. Relax and repeat three times on each side.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Snapping Ankle
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Nerve Stretches
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?