- Graduated with Diploma of Physiotherapy in Germany
- European Sports Physiotherapy certificate in Switzerland
- Worked in Switzerland with post surgery rehab patients and,
- In Australia in 2006, with neurological rehab patients.
- Physiotherapist at Core Concepts Group
Pursuing her passion for sports she also has experience treating sports related injuries in private practice and has worked as a fitness instructor. A former competitive swimmer, triathlete and soccer player, Åsa is interested in the prevention and rehabilitation of sports related injuries.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- Snapping Ankle
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Nerve Stretches
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can’t get out of bed?
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?