- Graduated with Diploma of Physiotherapy in Germany
- European Sports Physiotherapy certificate in Switzerland
- Worked in Switzerland with post surgery rehab patients and,
- In Australia in 2006, with neurological rehab patients.
- Physiotherapist at Core Concepts Group
Pursuing her passion for sports she also has experience treating sports related injuries in private practice and has worked as a fitness instructor. A former competitive swimmer, triathlete and soccer player, Åsa is interested in the prevention and rehabilitation of sports related injuries.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain or Posterior Pelvic Pain in Pregnant Women
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Snapping Ankle
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Better to Break a Bone Than to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- ‘Clunking’ Shoulders – Part I
- Another source for shoulder pain: Could it be the AC joint?
- Inversion Ankle Sprain