938NOW with Chye Tuan
Did you manage to catch Chye Tuan live on 938NOW where he discussed leisure sports and injuries? Catch his segments below if you haven’t!
- Shoulder Impingement Exercise Part 1-2: Upright Row
- Why Prehab Could Be Answer to Your Sports Injuries
- Shoulder Impingement Exercise Part 1-3: High Row
- Shoulder Impingement Exercises Part 2-2: External Rotation in 90° Abduction
- Shoulder Impingement Exercises Part 2-1: External Rotation in 30° Abduction
- Shoulder Impingement Exercises Part 2-3: Opening Arc From Low To High
- Shoulder Impingement Exercise Part 1-1: Low Row
- Want To Correct Your Posture? Try The Cogwheel Model.
- The Journey to Injury Free Running
- Prehab vs Rehab: It’s Your Choice
- Physiotherapy: Which Physiotherapist Should I See For Regular Injuries And Sports Injuries?
- Preventing the rise of shoulder injuries
- 1 Essential Element That Athletes Need To Stay Injury Free
- “Why Am I Not Getting Better With Repeated Traction Or Decompression Therapy For Back Pain?”
- Sports Recovery Strategies To Improve Your Performance – Part 1
- 7 Key Points to Avoid Shoulder Injuries
- Avoid Holiday Pains with 3 Simple Ways
- Hand Infections In Sports Injuries
- Did I hurt my back from that exercise or it is just sore?
- Physiotherapy for Knee Pain Problems