Client testimonial – Magdeleine Lew
I would like to share my very positive experience with my physiotherapist Sophie Doyle.
I went to see Sophie for a recurrent back problem in early Aug at the Clinic at Campus. My back was not only stiff and aching, it was causing alot of issues in terms of my movements and sleep. On my first visit, Sophie was very patient in asking me many questions related to my back so that she had a clear understanding of the required interventions needed. She was very professional and her wealth of knowledge in treating similar cases as mine had her sharing many useful tips on how I can manage my condition better.
Given the nature of my job as largely desk-bound, Sophie taught me several useful exercises I can work on while at work! This really helped me a lot as I could steal a minute or two to catch up on some stretching. Although I stopped going to see her after 6 sessions as my condition is now better managed, she still stays in touch occasionally to check on my progress. This is very heartening to know, given that the relationship as patient and physiotherapist is now more than that. Thank you so much Sophie, for all the conversations and your help in allowing me to better manage my back condition! I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs some physiotherapy help!
Articles That You May Find Interesting
50 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- Snapping Ankle - Physiotherapy
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- The Best Exercises for Trochanteric Bursitis
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- How do I know if I have scoliosis?
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis - Conditions
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Maybe it isn't Plantar Fasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- What to do when your back hurts so much that you can't get out of bed?
- Multifidus - Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Nerve Stretches
- Shoulder Pain - Frequently Asked Questions
- 'Clunking' Shoulders - Part I
- Waking up with neck pain? Find the right pillow.
- Not All Pain In the Back Is Back Pain - It Could Be Rib Pain
- MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Slipped Disc in Singapore - What to Do and Avoid
- Better to break a bone than to tear a ligament or tendon
- Knee Joint & Ankle Pain - Specialist Treatment in Singapore
- Acromion Clavicle Joint - Another source of shoulder pain
- Sway Back No More
- Knock Knees - Can I reverse it? (Part 1)
- Sway back posture: A leading poor posture type causing back pain
- Posterior Capsule stretches
You can easily request for a physiotherapy or fitness appointment through any of the 3 convenient ways below with your preferred date, time and clinic location. Our staff will be happy to help allocate you to the first available appointment slot that best fits your convenience.