Self Massage for Your Neck & Shoulders
Have you ever had the burning ache in your neck and shoulders as you were working on your computer and yearn for someone to give you a nice, strong massage to ease the strain? Why wait? You can do the massage on your own now!
A self shoulder and neck massage enables you to take a little break from your work. The kneading motions in massage improve circulation in the fatigued muscles, helping the muscles to relax. It can also help to reduce tension and anxiety, promoting a sense of relaxation. You may also want to consider doing some stretching exercises to complement the massages.
Here are 2 videos that shows you how to massage your ache away. Anyone who stays in a static posture for about an hour or more will benefit from this.
15 Popular Articles That You May Find Interesting
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Snapping Ankle
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- Nerve Stretches
- Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Sway Back No More
- We’ve Heard So Much of the ‘CORE’, What About the ‘SLINGS’?