Self Massage for Your Neck & Shoulders
Have you ever had the burning ache in your neck and shoulders as you were working on your computer and yearn for someone to give you a nice, strong massage to ease the strain? Why wait? You can do the massage on your own now!
A self shoulder and neck massage enables you to take a little break from your work. The kneading motions in massage improve circulation in the fatigued muscles, helping the muscles to relax. It can also help to reduce tension and anxiety, promoting a sense of relaxation. You may also want to consider doing some stretching exercises to complement the massages.
Here are 2 videos that shows you how to massage your ache away. Anyone who stays in a static posture for about an hour or more will benefit from this.
- What is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Waking up with neck pain? Try this.
- Posterior Pelvic Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain) in Pregnant Women
- Slipped disc – Do’s and don’ts
- Multifidus – Smallest Yet Most Powerful Muscle
- Snapping Ankle
- Cobb Angle and Scoliosis
- Nerve Stretches
- Better to Break a Bone then to Tear a Ligament or Tendon
- Sway Back No More
- Choosing the Right Knee Support
- Does Labour Epidural Cause Chronic Backache?
- Maybe it’s not Plantarfasciitis but Heel Fat Pad Syndrome
- Why is my MCL strain not getting better? Because it is Pes Ancerinus Tendinitis.
- Which posture type are you?
You can easily request for a physiotherapy or fitness appointment through any of the 3 convenient ways below with your preferred date, time and clinic location. Our staff will be happy to help allocate you to the first available appointment slot that best fits your convenience.